NatWest series The NatWest t20 blast 2018 tournament is the premier t20 competition for the English county sides. A total of 18 teams compete for this coveted NatWest t20 title. Nottinghamshire won the NatWest t20 blast 2017. Organized by the ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board), the tournament is scheduled to commence from the 4th of July 2018. The teams are divided into two groups – North and South. During the group stages each team will play a total of 14 matches. Both the North and the South groups has a total of 9 teams. Every team will play twice with the 6 teams (home and away) and once with the remaining two teams of the group. For every game resulting in a win, the winning team will be awarded 2 points. 1 point each will be shared by the teams in case of a tie or if the match is abandoned. However, no points will be given for a loss. The knock out stages will see the participation of the top 4 teams from each group. The ranking of the team will be done on the basis of the points accumulated during the group stage matches of NatWest t20 series. In case the teams are tied on points, the net run rate of the teams will come into play. Know the complete NatWest t20 blast 2018 player list here. We provide all the detailed information for NatWest t20 blast 2018 teams. Get the full NatWest t20 blast 2018 schedule by clicking the link here.
Free cricket betting tips for every avid cricket fan
When the cricket season starts, the whole country seems to unite and root for their favorite team. As the matches heat up, so does the bettingactivity on the favorite teams and favorite players. But wait; how does one bet successfully, without incurring losses? There is no rocket science behind betting successfully, for a profit. Take a look at some of these cricket betting tips and you will never have to make the same mistakes again.Show More
- Don’t cross your limits: While betting, never ever bet out of your limits. If you don’t have the funds to cover your betting amount, it’s advisable to stay well within your limits, to avoid any kind of future unaffordable losses.
- Follow winning trends: Like any smart strategist, it’s imperative to follow the winning trends, and then decide which team to bet on. As is the case with any sport, the winning teams will always keep moving up, allowing you to make profits always.
- Always follow your gut feeling: It’s been proved that your gut feeling is always strong enough to overtake any trends. If you feel strongly about a team or a player, you should go ahead and bet on it. If you can back up your gut feeling with some past wins, you can become invincible.
- Take risks, but in measured quantities: Betting is all about risking; as it is said, there is no gain without pain. In this case, the only pain you can think of is related to the pain of losing your hard earned money, in case your bet goes awry at the last minute.
- Look at the teams before putting your money on them: The more you bet, the more you will realize which team has a winning streak. Some cricket teams have famous partnerships, which propel the team towards a solid win. South Africa and Pakistan are two such teams.
- Don’t bet on draw test matches: Try and understand which team has the momentum to go till the very end. Long test matches often tend to wear the players out and it becomes difficult to understand which team will win the match. Avoid betting on draw test matches, for best results. With this extensive list of free cricket betting tips, even an amateur can expect to rake in some dough eventually. The more you bet, the more seasoned you become and the more you earn. Choose your teams wisely and see how things begin to turn in your favor.