Cricket fans have dependably an alternate level of fervor before the match, forecast turns into the most loved subject among the cricket devotees, so here we have the expectation of Jamaica Tallawahs versus St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Today's Match. Jamaica Tallawahs versus St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will play 8thT20 on August 15, 2018. Jamaica Tallawahs versus St Kitts and Nevis Patriots eighth T20 Today Match Prediction of Caribbean Premier League 2018.
Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM)
1. Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM) has a good start and won their 1st match by 4 wickets easily against Trinbago Knight Riders at Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad on Thursday, 10th August 2018.
2. They has played 2 games with 1 win and have 1 losses.
3. Andre Russell captain of Jamaicans Tallawahs (JAM) will command the team with a winning strategy
4. There is no idea about Adam Zampa‘s availability yet.
5. David Miller will not play couple of matches and Jamaicans really need a better replacement of Miller
6. There are chances Glenn Phillips & Johnson Charle will open for Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM).
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots (SKN)
1. It was a bad lost for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots (SKN) their second match of this tournament proved misfortune after lossing by 6 wickets against Guyana Amazon at Providence Stadium, Guyana held on Thursday, 10th August 2018.
2. SKN has played 2 games with 1 win and 1 lost so it’s 50-50 performance.
3. Only Chris Gayle scored a 50 in the first match shows that he have good potential to perform better in next match.
4. Rassie van der Dussen will join the team in the second half of the season as a replacement for Nepal’s Sandeep Lamicchane, who will be away on national duty.
5. Captain Chris Gayle will be lead St Kitts and Nevis Patriots (SKN).
6. Sandeep Lamichhane will available for first half of the tournament.
7. It is possible that, Chris Gayle(c) and Evin Lewis can come for opening.
Our today’s prediction is based on cricket fans voting and obviously investigation some Cricket Experts. The match is going to held between Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots, under Caribbean Premier League 2018 8th T20. Moreover the suspense is which team will come with a winning smile after the match, Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots 8th T20 at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica.
We present to you the most accurate Cricket predictions and betting tips for Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Today Match Prediction from master tipsters. Here you can get the useful CPL Cricket Betting Tips from top bookmakers. For More queries and details you can join our paid services call and Whatsapp us on -9618929506